When an asset is restored, the following occurs:
- The asset previously marked as spam is visible in the list of assets.
- The value of the asset is added to the value of the portfolio.
- The Show spam tokens count refreshes to reflect the changes.
Here's how you restore spam assets:
- Open the Fordefi web console.
- In the side menu, click Assets.
- Display hidden tokens by clicking the Show spam tokens toggle.
- Hover over the asset you want to restore, click the ellipsis menu at the extreme right and click Mark as not spam.
Updated 2 months ago