A vault must belong to a vault group. If you have not assigned a vault to a group, it is added automatically to the Default vault group.
Follow these procedures:
- Open the Fordefi web console and click Vaults in the side menu.
- Click Create a Vault in the upper right corner of the screen.
The following dialog is displayed:
Enter a name for the vault, choose the vault type from the list, and choose a vault group from the list.
A vault must belong to a vault group and can belong to one vault group only. If you do not not assign the new vault to a vault group, it is assigned to the Default vault group.
The vault is added to the list of vaults.
- Each EVM vault has a unique address across the different EVM chains.
- Each Solana vault has a unique Solana address.
- Each Cosmos vault has multiple addresses -- one for each appchain, for example Cosmos Hub, Osmosis, etc.
- Bitcoin vaults have multiple addresses.
Updated 26 days ago