The Admin Quorum is the minimum number of organization administrators required to approve sensitive organization changes such as policy definitions, participation in high-risk operations, and more.
For example, your company policy may require an admin quorum of three to accept a new user to Fordefi.
Admin Quorum Number
Only admins can change the Admin Quorum number
- An organization admin initiates the request to change the Admin Quorum number.
- The request is sent to the other organization admins via their mobile devices.
- When the required number of admins approve the request, the Admin Quorum number is changed.
The initial request to change the Admin Quorum number is made from the Fordefi web console. Then approvals are given through the Fordefi mobile app.
- Open the Fordefi web console.
- In the side menu click Settings, then click the Admin Quorum tab.
- Click Change quorum.
- Enter a new admin quorum number, and click Save.
- A message confirms your intention to change the Admin Quorum number.
- A verification notification is sent to your mobile.
After you receive a verification notification on your mobile device, do the following:
- Tap the link in the notification to open the Admin quorum change screen.
or Go to Management > Pending, and tap Admin quorum change.
- In the Admin quorum change screen, tap Verify.
Your company's organization admins receive a notification on their mobiles requesting their approval to change the Admin Quorum number.
The admins do the following on their mobiles to approve the request:
- Tap the link in the notification, or Go to Management > Pending, and tap Admin quorum change.
- View the change request details.
- Tap Approve.
When the required number of organization admins have approved the request, the following occurs:
- A dialog confirms the Admin Quorum number has been changed.
- The organization admin who initiates the request receives a notification on their mobile confirming the request has been approved.
Updated 2 months ago