Modifying an existing address in the Fordefi Address Book follows a workflow. The stages are described here.
- It is only possible to edit the Address name, chain, and group.
- For security purposes, the admin quorum must approve any edits.
- To edit a blockchain address, you must first delete the address and then create a new address.
The process for editing an address in the Address Book is initiated from the Fordefi web console.
- In the side menu, click Address Book.
The Address Book screen opens, displaying a list of addresses.
- Scroll to the extreme right of the address you want to edit and click ︙> Edit address.
The Edit an address dialog is displayed.
- In the dialog, edit the address name and/or chain.
- Click Save.
A new edit address request is sent to your mobile device for verification.
A notification of the address modification appears on your mobile device. Tap Verify.
Alternatively, go to Management > Inbox. Tap the address modification request and tap Verify.
To complete the process of editing an address, the admin quorum must do the following on their mobile devices:
- Go to Management > Inbox.
- Tap Modify address request to view the modified address details.
- Click Approve.
A message confirms the address has been successfully edited.
Updated 2 months ago