A blockchain address is required in many of the fields in the Fordefi system to send or receive funds. Fordefi's Address Book lets you store the blockchain addresses you need frequently, in the same way you store phone numbers in the Contacts list on your mobile phone.
By adding an address to the Address Book, you ensure that:
- The address has been verified and approved.
- The address can be provided quickly and easily.
- The address is error-free.
It is good practice to add addresses to the Address Book before making transactions.
In the Address Book screen, you can:
- View the addresses, including associated vault, blockchain address, and blockchain networks
- View who last modified an address and when
- Add, modify, and delete an address
- View and edit address groups
Here is the workflow:
- In the Fordefi web console, an address is added or edited in the Address Book.
- The person who initiates the action receives a notification on their mobile device.
- After verifying the details of the new or edited address, the person submits the address details to the admin quorum for their approval.
The admin quorum are notified on their mobile devices about the proposed changes to the Address Book.
When the required number of admins approve the new or edited address, the address is added or updated in Fordefi.
Updated 20 days ago