Adding a new address to the Fordefi Address Book follows a workflow. The stages are described here.
- Open the Fordefi web console.
- In the side menu, click Address Book.
The Address Book screen opens, displaying a list of addresses.
- Click Add Address.
The Add a new address dialog is displayed.
In the dialog, do the following:
- In the Address name field, enter a meaningful name for the new address.
- In the Address field, enter the associated blockchain address.
- In the Chains list, select the blockchain framework associated with the address.
A new address request is sent to your mobile device for verification.
A notification of the address addition appears on your mobile device. Tap Verify.
Alternatively, go to Management > Inbox. Tap the new address request and tap Verify.
To complete the process of adding an address, the admin quorum must do the following on their mobile devices.
- Go to Management > Inbox.
- Tap New address request to view the new address details.
- Click Approve.
A message confirms the new address has been successfully added to the Address Book.
Updated 2 months ago