This resource collection represents a vault. The vault is the basic unit to manage funds. A vault has a single public address but is multi-chain, meaning you can use it across all chains that are compatible with the address and are supported by Fordefi. Learn more.
In general, Fordefi supports the following vault types:
- EVM: a vault to be used in supported EVM chains.
- Solana: a vault to be used in supported Solana chains.
- Cosmos: each Cosmos vault has multiple addresses -- one for each appchain, for example Cosmos Hub, Osmosis, and more.
- Bitcoin: a Bitcoin vault has multiple addresses.
- Black Box: in which the user can leverage Fordefi for MPC and policy, but is responsible for managing the transaction life cycle.